Certain capitalized terms referenced herein have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Common Definitions.
"Affiliated Persons" means:
- Affiliated Persons shall be limited to:
- The spouse or domestic partner of registered Member (where "domestic partner" is defined as any person living in a legally recognized domestic partnership with Member in their state of residence; provided that, this definition does not affect the location in which the Service is being provided as set forth in the FraudArmor Lite Terms and Conditions)
- Dependent children under the age of 21 who live with Member and dependent children under the age of 25 who are full-time students, as determined by IRS dependency requirements.
"Losses" means, with respect to any order, any debits from Member's checking account for cleared checks due to the Subject Check Fraud.
"Resolution Specialist" means a named individual dedicated to Member's Restoration case and who is certified with the following credentials:
- Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist (CITRMS) from The Institute of Fraud Risk Management
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators (Member or above)
- Consumer Data Industry Association (Fair Credit Reporting Act Exam)
"Subject Check Fraud" means, with respect to a particular Subject check fraud event any occurrence of:
- a forged signature (a legitimate check that is forged with the Member's signature as the payer)
- a forged endorsement (a legitimate check that is endorsed and cashed or deposited by a person other than the designated payee based upon a fraudulent endorsement)
- an altered check (a legitimate check that is fraudulently altered as to the designated payee, check amount, or otherwise so as to benefit the person altering the check)
- a counterfeit check (applies to a document that purports to be a legitimate check drawn from your account, but in fact is not a legitimate check that results in an unauthorized debit to your checking account)